Need help finding a school for your special needs child?
Our counseling service is just what you need!
in gifted and special education provide advice and information for parents with school concerns including children with:
Academic gifts and talents
Child custody assessments
Experts are available for professional consultation and are committed to providing an in-depth look at a school system’s range of services designed to accommodate a family’s special needs.
Services are provided for parents interested in:
- Private schools (US and overseas)
- Executive transfers
- School administration concerns
- High school to college transition
Some of SchoolMatch’s specialized assistance includes:
- Comparing a school system or private school with others in its region or anywhere in the nation
- Creating individualized reports on any American public school system as well as over 14,000 accredited private schools
- Assisting with special needs and questions
- Communicating with teachers and school officials
- Coping with the school bureaucracy
- Asking the appropriate questions
- Knowing family and student rights
- Taking the guess work out of choosing a school system (private or public) before choosing a new home across town or anywhere in the country