Credentials Are Essential
In Choosing A School Data Source
Letters of Endorsement
What Other Websites Say About SchoolMatch®
You wouldn't trust your physical health, financial accounting, tax preparation
or legal work to firms or individuals without appropriate credentials. The same
holds true when you are researching schools.
It is important to know that those collecting,
assembling and reporting the data are experts in fields related to tests and
measurements, school finance, school personnel matters and educational evaluation.
SchoolMatch® has assembled experts in the various areas of school data to provide
accurate and comparative information. The SchoolMatch® staff and advisory group
- Executives with experience in more than 20 school superintendencies
- 15 professionals with doctorates in educational research or related
fields and experience in school finance, accreditation and testing
- National leaders in public school finance, facilities, management,
accreditation, testing, instruction and research
SchoolMatch® school data researchers have the following
kinds of background and experience:
- Hold advanced degrees in educational research or leadership from leading
colleges and universities.
- Are certificated by state boards of education in educational research or leadership
- Have published articles in respected education journals
- Have experience in school and university administration
- Have a long track record in conducting school research
- Are able to converse directly with parents and explain comparative data
- Provide databases in which "average" is always average - the 50th percentile
- Have no conflict of interest through real estate-based commissions
- Are objective and unbiased in conducting and reporting data
- Have conducted audits of school data
SchoolMatch® data collection is continuous.
Specialists secure current data from a vast network of auditable hard data sources.
Contacts with county auditors, regional planning commissions, accrediting agencies, state
education agencies and state taxing authorities serve as principal sources of data.
Comparative information on public school systems and private school systems is presented in
selected formats. SchoolMatch® resources include:
- School ratings
- Counseling services for exceptional children
- International school choice
- Child custody assessment
- Expert school litigation services
- Corporate relocation and recruitment support
- Corporate WorkLife programs
- School marketing research and support
- Corporate site selection research
- Audits of Educational Effectiveness
- School survey research
SchoolMatch® sorts the apples from the oranges and provides data which
both accurate and comparative across school systems, county and state lines.