We have been pleased to provide school systems with a
that includes the following:The SchoolMatch FairCompare Report: A list of the 10 school systems most demographically similar to your school system (by "mean-matching").
SchoolMatch Report Card: A copy of the report of your school system available to the public on
Library of SchoolMatch commentary on CD-ROM.
A membership plaque.
SchoolMatch also offers all school systems:
- The highly respected FairCompare Analysis, conducted in over 1,000 school sytems nationwide to date.
Many of these reviews have been funded and supported by local businesses and foundations.
- Studies in Administrative Practice are custom designed to help school leadership assess the effectiveness of a variety of key management areas.
- Analysis and review of the financial resource deployment practices and comparisons with comparable school systems.
This work, bringing together our school assessment experts with school financial specialists, was initiated just two years ago and has been extremely well received.
- Special education data analysis and program effectiveness reviews. This services utilizes the skills of SchoolMatch consultants with experience as teachers,
administrators and policy makers in the field of special education, at local and state levels. We are currently assisting the State of Illinois using this process.
- Audits of system-wide diversity implementation. This process can help resolve issues of staff morale and reduce potential litigation.
- A wide spectrum of expert services to assist your legal counsel when your school system faces litigation. Our memberships in the American College of Certified Forensics Examiners have greatly assisted our work in over 30 states.
- Studies of administrative organizations in school systems with highly respected administrative and human resource consultants. We recently concluded this process in the Greenwich (CT) school system.
- A newly designed athletics and activities improvement process. We use the skills of highly successful consultants in this field.
- Examinations of operational areas in school systems such as the food service review we are currently conducting for the Columbus (OH) Public Schools.